We are delighted to have you on board! Once you have paid your invoice for your first block of lessons, please ensure you sign up to our newsletter link that you received in the email containing the link to this page.
You will also need the following books:
Books for lessons:
Beginner Piano Book ~ https://amzn.to/3FRb4HY
You can also purchase these books at the local music shop by East Dulwich station (South London Music)/Piano Books for Young Beginners
Your teacher is your first point of contact for all queries. The admin email is only used to enrol new students. Going forwards, please discuss any issues with your teacher at the start of the lesson. They will contact us if they cannot assist with your enquiry.
Terms and Conditions for Lessons:
- We do not reschedule or refund missed lessons as we operate the same terms as a private school
- Your lesson time remains the same for the academic year
- A supply teacher will be used if your teacher is not available
- In the case of lockdown, lessons will be online. No refund or carrying over of lessons is allowed so please ensure you are able to attend Zoom lessons before you enrol for lessons.
- Late payment of an invoice incurs a £10 administration charge. We reserve the right to give away your space if payment is not received after issuing one reminder.
- Your teacher is the first point of contact for all queries. They will contact our admin team on your behalf if they are unable to assist you.